Rebecca’s role is to work in partnership with District Commissioner to ensure that effective operation of the Beaver Scout Section in their District in accordance with the rules as laid down in POR of The Scout Association.
Rebecca’s Main tasks are to:-
- Ensure purpose, method, policies and programme are carried out throughout the Section in the District
- Assist GSLs in the encouragement of all Leaders in the Section to provide a balanced programme
- Co-operate with DC to support all Leaders and Commissioners in matters relating to the Section and its Leaders
- Promote and encourage the Section in the implementation of all policies of The Scout Association, especially the key policies as laid
down in Chapter 2 of POR
- Liaise with District Administrators
- Maintain a working relationship with DC, other ADC (Beaver Scouts) and other Commissioners within the District
- Work in partnership with DC in the management of the District and the Section’s programme and activities
- Maintain contact relevant to the Section age group with in the local community
- Promote the Section’s Scouting to the local Community
- Support the DC in the development of the District.